Manager of Financial Reporting
The Manager of Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting responsibilities will include financial reporting, financial accounting and month-end close procedures. It will also require a thorough knowledge of accounting principles as well as excellent analytical skills.
- Provide technical support to Financial Reporting Director.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP principles.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual audited financial statements.
- Prepare consolidating and eliminating journal entries.
- Analyze financial information and produce variance reporting.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and processes.
- Support external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and procedures.
- Big 4 public accounting experience required.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years’ experience working in the apparel or related industry (public/private).
- BS degree in Accounting or related business field.
- In-depth understanding of US GAAP.
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Ability to execute deadline driven processes in a dynamic environment
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga
- Free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day in office! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment