Manager Media Planning
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 Advertising, Altice Advanced Advertising & Analytics, is a data and advertising business that delivers multiscreen campaigns for small businesses, local, regional, national, political, and multicultural advertisers and their agencies. a4 Advertising 's coverage includes the Optimum and Suddenlink markets and also spans nationwide, offering 50M authenticated U.S. Household IP Addresses and 15M Households with viewership data collected across 201 DMAs. With services that deliver Linear, OTT, Programmatic, Mobile AdMessenger, and Social Media video and display ad solutions, a4 Advertising can help businesses and brands of all sizes reach their target audience. a4 Advertising also provides unique programming and inventory opportunities through our owned networks: News 12 & News 12 New York, Cheddar News and i24 NEWS.
The Manager Media planning for National Optimized Linear (NOL) will be responsible for all aspects of the campaign process from RFP to execution and reporting of results. This position will require detailed work to manage multiple client campaigns simultaneously while meeting set client goals for delivery. This will include working directly with various departments, internally and externally, to ensure full delivery for all responsible campaigns. This position will oversee campaign coordinators as well as campaign specialists.
- Manage team of campaign coordinators and specialists to insure NOL campaign execution is effectively done.
- Manage NOL campaign execution in various delivery systems and manually on behalf of our clients
- Review and approve all RFP requests and responses.
- Perform NOL billing on a monthly basis and complete all monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Review pacing of all campaigns and approve or escalate adjustments as needed to ensure efficient and effective delivery for our client's campaigns. Approve weekly orders.
- Spot Rate management and review of all MVPD's working with data analytics as well as review of clearance rates and make recommended rate changes in system
- Work across internal and external teams to effectively communicate
- Provide additional post campaign reporting as required
- Ensure and communicate that all campaigns are launched in a timely manner and deliver as expected
- Strong skills in communication and time management as this position oversees the daily work of 3 people
- Effective and cooperative interaction with other departments within the company.
- Works as part of a team; works well with others.
- Quick to respond to needs/requests.
- Always seeks new, more efficient methods to improve systems and personal performance.
- Knowledge of addressable advertising platforms
- Strong knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Office software and personal computers
- Working knowledge of various department operations within team
- Data and research experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasks, prioritize and organize effectively
- Bachelor's Degree preferably with advertising/marketing focus.
- 4 + years' experience in data focused advertising or related field
- Strong knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Office software, personal computers
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms
- Linear Media Planning Experience within advanced advertising organizations
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.