Manager, Marketing Project Management
Chewy is looking for a Manager, Marketing Project Management III to join our Creative Services Team based in Dania Beach, FL, Boston, MA, Bellevue, WA or Minneapolis, MN. At Chewy, the Manager, Marketing Project Management is responsible for driving the successful, on-time execution and delivery of creative assets for a diverse set of creative projects through the development of tailored project plans and timelines; proactively identifying, monitoring, problem solving and communicating potential roadblocks. In this role, you will lead a team of Project Managers and partner with Creative Management, Design, Production Design, Copywriting, Photography and Video to optimize efficiencies and improve speed to market. You have experience and thrive on mobilizing cross functional teams to consistently exceed expectations on a high volume of projects across multiple platforms with a heavy digital presence. You are an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who is engaged at all levels of the project, possessing a heightened sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability with a proven track record to lead projects from planning through completion.
What You'll Do:
- Build and manage a highly engaged, effective team of Project Managers who consistently deliver multiple, concurrent projects: error free, on time and on budget.
- Partner with Creative Management and/or Marketing teams to develop tailored, actionable project plans with an emphasis on speed to market
- Master and utilize PM software tools to successfully navigate creative teams through project workflow and deliverables as well as capturing key project data to support business initiatives, decisions, goals and growth
- Proactively identify and resolve time-sensitive project challenges with a positive, collaborative, solutions-focused approach
- Work directly with Studio Project Management and Producers to ensure seamless, end to end, on time project completion
- Possess knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and ownership/management of our QA processes to ensure projects are completed on time to the highest standard
- Be the subject matter expert in all areas of the project, proactively setting and managing expectations on an ongoing basis throughout the project life cycle
- Key stakeholder in how the full funnel process works for Creative Services, providing feedback and key insights to our Creative Operations Leadership, influencing solutions from the PM vantage point.
- Understand marketing project pipeline to inform decisions for project planning, resourcing, scope and execution
- Proven ability to motivate and/or mentor team members, fostering a positive team environment and culture.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a fast-paced agency or similar creative environment managing multiple, cross functional projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to adapt project plans while still delivering on time and on budget
- Experience in Multi-Channel environments with a heavy lean in the Digital Marketing space; having an in depth understanding of processes and specifications
- Proficient utilizing project management software tools to manage and optimize process workflows and assignments, including maintenance of key project details and data points
- Effective and results driven management of design and creative processes, ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost-effective deliverables while upholding the client’s brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Excellent attention to detail is a must as you will be responsible for quality control of assets
- Experience managing and overseeing vendor relationships and workflow (inclusive of Freelance, Print and Media Production)
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-paced creative environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Skilled in file and asset management in a shared server/location, enterprise level project management software environment with strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently illustrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in potentially stressful situations
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.