Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all experiences, skillsets, backgrounds and walks of life. We actively foster a work environment and culture where inclusion and diversity is part of our fundamental structure. This is delivered behaviorally, through our policies, trainings, local partnerships with professional diverse organizations, internal networks and most importantly with the support and sponsorship of our leaders who help drive our commitment to an inclusive, diverse, welcoming and equitable work environment. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP USA’s Strategic Growth Team is seeking a driven Marketing Manager to support our continued growth across all major infrastructure markets: Transportation, Property & Buildings, Energy, Earth & Environment, Water, Climate, Resiliency and Sustainability. The position can be based anywhere in the Southeast United States (Maryland to Florida).
The Marketing Manager works with national and local leadership, subject matter experts, and regional marketing team to execute successful proposal, pursuit and marketing activities for projects throughout Florida. WSP offers a supportive work environment and incredible opportunities for professional growth. The marketing team collaborates across offices, practices and business lines, engendering a close-knit group of professionals who work together to succeed. We're lookng for is someone with a collaborative, can-do attitude who has a special knack for creativity and storytelling The right candidate will be an empathetic colleague who works to build community through positivity and who can bring home the win!
- Assists in developing and maintaining pursuit capture plan; works closely with Pursuit Champions to drive early pre-positioning and pursuit readiness efforts.
- Executes marketing efforts on large, complex pursuits. Participates and supports strategy workshops and technical sessions. Oversees proposal activities, including leading proposal support staff teams, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, developing proposal outline, and working in partnership with the pursuit champion to monitor the progress of proposals.
- Collaborates with technical staff and writes/reviews/edits original content for clarity, compliance and key messages. Works with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials ensuring all proposal materials are effectively communicating the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit.
- Works with individual pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies, including partnering with national resources to drive WSP’s sales approach, providing business intelligence on clients, competitors and WSP.
- Organizes and may facilitate pursuit strategy meetings.
- Assists the pursuit team on presentation phase, including slide development and organization of rehearsals and coaching
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience, including a minimum of 5 years managing complex A/E/C proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses a strategic mindset and sound judgment and ability to develop and manage strategic capture plans
- Ability to start managing and prioritizing projects and deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with teams and oversee strategic actions with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other communications-related software programs
Preferred Qualifications “Great to Haves” include:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively across diverse teams and environments
- Problem solving abilities, including conflict resolution under time sensitive production expectations
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively “WSP USA”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Travel Required: N/A - No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: ORLANDO - E PINE ST
- All locations: US-FL-Orlando, US-FL-Tampa, US-GA-Atlanta