Manager, Marketing Automation
The Manager, Marketing Automation primary role is to improve lead quality and quantity through increased understanding of responses to campaigns by prospects and customers. The Manager, Marketing Automation manages individuals and processes or projects that analyze the quality and quantity of leads that are delivered to the sales team, along with conversion rate, and sales stage in order to more effectively drive marketing’s contribution to revenue.
As a Manager, Marketing Automation, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Supervise Marketing Automation team in order to understand and provide recommendations on campaign and sales enablement effectiveness.
- Supervise the administrators for Marketo (marketing automation system).
- Oversee the extraction of data from systems; import and export data into marketing applications when needed.
- Work with Sales Operations management and team members to integrate marketing applications and business processes into Marketo/Salesforce.com
- Provide guidance on the set up and maintenance of the marketing content, campaigns, and reporting processes in Marketo and other marketing applications.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Prioritize, assign, and manage department campaigns submitted within RoboHead.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- 4+ years experience in campaign analysis, database marketing, email marketing, direct response marketing, or online marketing environments.
- Experience with written analysis and interpretation of customer or campaign data.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management, worldwide.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- Quick acting and creates a sense of urgency when needed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Demonstrated self starter who is detail oriented, logical, and energetic.
- 4+ years using Marketo
- 4+ years importing and exporting data in a SFDC environment.
- Experience with project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to communicate via, written, oral, and visual media.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.