Manager IT Infrastructure
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Manager IT Infrastructure is accountable for leading the assigned team or functional area, processes, or discipline. They will be responsible for planning, delivery, daily operations, and support of IT services and solutions using the internal team and external shared services partners, within their area. The IT manager will do so, according to our organization's standards and policies, while providing advice and training on technical aspects of technical architecture, systems, and solutions. Responsible for negotiating service level agreements, performance, quality metrics, and ensuring contractual obligations are met; resolving vendor problems related to quality, performance, and service level agreements. Additionally, responsible for providing a high level of customer service within IT to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction, quality design, timely and efficient workflow, customer contact initiatives, accountability (scorecard) models, administering policies and procedures applicable to quality, efficient, and profitable operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes customer communication, managing customer concerns, providing timely updates, identification of critical path tasks, needed roles, and resources, and expected delivery date(s) for area of accountability (QA, Help Desk, NetOps, Field Services, etc.)
- Collaborates on delivery of IT Services with other IT functional areas responsible for customer satisfaction, with a goal of providing unified, professional customer service to the Company
- Assists in determining fiscal requirements and prepares budgetary recommendations to support their area of responsibility; compile and analyze operational data to direct and make recommendations to improve standards and efficiency and show positive business outcomes
- Develops the core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes and data including Mapping the relationships between IT platform, infrastructure components (i.e., Technology End Users, IT Systems Software and Hardware, and Info-Communications Transmission Networks) Identifying the key technology interactions and dependencies across systems, platforms impacting the organization's ability to achieve integration, compatibility, and performance targets
- Manages, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals and deadlines; engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training; implementing continuous improvement methods and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership
- Ensures adequate product, solutions testing prior to implementation, devising improvements to current processes and procedures, developing models of possible future configurations
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 5+ years of IT leadership experience within a specific technology discipline. The strong breadth of knowledge in modern software or infrastructure technologies
- Project management and team management skills e.g. planning, budgetary control, people management, etc
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in both business and IT, with preferred experience with Agile methodologies Knowledge and experience managing all aspects of application software and services in the Microsoft suite of products, and the dominant cloud platforms (especially Azure)
- Ability to handle pressure and deadline-oriented project demands, as well as manage multiple initiatives
- Strong experience managing change in an organization with a passion to lead successful team efforts and projects
- Able to energize the appropriate teams in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a mindset with strong business and financial acumen, possessing strong advisory skills, and demonstrate ownership of the function(s), strategy and objectives assigned
- This role manages a single IT discipline or team such (QA, Development, Network, Telecom, Architecture, etc.)
- Bachelor and degree (4 years)
- Knowledge acquired through 5 to up to 7 years of work experience
- Degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent work or education-related experience
- Certifications recommended for technical manager disciplines (MTA, PMP, MCSE, MSCD, CCNP, CCNA)
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.