Manager, Inventory Analytics
Santa Monica, CA
New York, NY
The Addressable Inventory Analytics Team’s (a subset of the Revenue & Yield Management Team) primary responsibilities include digital inventory management, deal approvals, sponsorship forecasting, avails reporting, campaign under-pacing diagnosis, and so much more! The group oversees digital inventory across Disney’s product catalogue. The group consistently interacts with Sales, Pricing & Planning, Operations, Marketing, Client Solutions, Finance and Revenue Analytics.
The Addressable Inventory Analytics team is seeking a Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Inventory Analytics Manager, you will be managing a team of Analysts, providing strategic oversight of inventory and yield management operations. You will partner with cross-functional teams in providing analytical support and workflow solutions to optimize performance and drive growth. This role will also be responsible for effectively communicating results and insights across a variety of audiences to enable strategic decision-making. If you are a leader who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Quantify the impact of risks and opportunities relating to client negotiations and marketplace dynamics. Partner with Planning team to evaluate yield and effectiveness of ad sales programs, terms, processes and monetization strategies.
- Lead a team of Analysts to support outputs that meet the needs of the business. Facilitate learning and identify opportunities for individual growth and development.
- Communicate insights and report performance across portals and categories. Leverage market intelligence and research to benchmark performance metrics.
- Partner across the organization to streamline and scale our sales workflow. Define requirements for data access, employ solutions, develop training materials and lead educational forums.
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience (digital media preferred); experience leading and / or managing digital media teams is a plus
- Proficiency in working with ad serving and ad management tools (ad serving technologies, Operative One, YieldAnalytics, Salesforce); able to identify requirements for advanced solutions within these tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software; expert Excel and PowerPoint user
- Quantitative-thinker, with superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills. Comfortable leading projects and driving cross-departmental solutions
The hiring range for this position is $122,940 to $150,300 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.