Manager, International Operations
Major League Baseball is looking for a Manager, International Operations. This role will coordinate and and assist with the design and implementation of new initiatives to improve the international scouting and signings landscape.
- Oversee the Commissioner’s Office’s international data collection efforts, including working with Clubs and vendors on strategy and deliverables.
- Oversee international administrative processes (e.g., contract approvals, player registration).
- Manage communication between the Commissioner’s Office and foreign professional leagues.
- Manage the international visa process, including liaising with both Clubs and the U.S. and foreign governments.
- Work with and oversee employees across multiple countries and offices.
- Other projects as assigned by the Senior Director of International Operations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Oral and written proficiency in Spanish.
- Prior experience in baseball (e.g., with a Club or the Commissioner’s Office) is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with baseball technology (e.g. Trackman, Rapsodo, Blast, Diamond Kinetics) is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of the international baseball landscape.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workflow and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel as needed.