Manager, Influencer and UGC
At Beautycounter, we go beyond clean to get safer beauty into the hands of everyone. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer beauty brand and acquired by the Carlyle Group in April 2021, we develop and distribute roughly 100 beauty products across skin care, makeup, and personal care, serving both the United States and Canada.
In addition to our Never List™, which excludes over 1,800 questionable ingredients from our formulations, we’ve established a rigorous set of safety standards for both our products and our manufacturing partners. And, through our advocacy efforts, we’ve helped introduce more health-protective legislation to the beauty industry.
Beautycounter is proud to be a Certified B Corporation that’s committed to more sustainable packaging, responsible sourcing, and a policy of total transparency. Awards include Fast Company's Most Innovative, Allure's Best of Beauty, Glamour's Beauty Awards, Refinery29's Innovators List, WWD's 2019 Best-Performing Beauty Company, and CNBC's Disruptor 50.
As a Manager, Influencer & User-Generated Content (UGC), you will play a critical role in executing our brand's influencer and UGC strategy, while leveraging your strong knowledge of social media ( in Beauty) and the digital landscape to maximize impact. You will report to the VP of PR & Integrated Communications and work closely with cross-functional teams to build and maintain relationships with key influencers from our community and for our community, curate and publish UGC, and measure the success of campaigns and initiatives.
In This Role You Will:
- Propose & execute a comprehensive influencer and UGC strategy that supports our brand's overall marketing, mission and communications goals.
- Identify and engage with key influencers in our target audience, build and maintain strong relationships with them, and negotiate influencer partnerships and campaigns.
- Curate, in partnership with the social team, UGC across our social media channels and other digital platforms.
- Manage influencer and UGC campaigns from start to finish, including briefing influencers, tracking deliverables, and analyzing performance data.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, creative, and communications, to ensure cohesive and effective execution of influencer and UGC initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to influencer marketing and UGC.
- Develop and implement influencer and UGC metrics and KPIs to measure the success of campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in influencer marketing and/or UGC, with a proven track record of success in executing effective campaigns and initiatives – ideally in Beauty.
- Strong understanding of social media and the digital landscape, including influencer platforms, content creation tools, and measurement technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to effectively engage with key influencers and cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive strategic decisions and optimize campaign performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Pay: $68,000 - $110,000 for work locations in the United States, with individual pay determined by several factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, education, and training. Salary ranges are determined in good faith by role, level, and location. As a remote-eligible job, a narrower salary range for a candidate's preferred location may be available.
Bonus: Additional compensation includes an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance.
Benefits at Beautycounter:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance effective the 1st of the month following hire date
- Bc paid and supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Bc contribution to HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA compatible plan)
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Health & Wellness support for all employees (at no cost!) through Modern Health
- 401(k) plan with company match following 90 days of employment
- Unlimited Vacation for Exempt Associates (or 15 days Paid Time Off for Non-Exempt Associates)
- 14 Company Paid Holidays per year
- 20 hours of Paid Volunteer Time off per year
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.