Manager - Identity Operations
StoneX Group Inc.West Des Moines, IAa month ago
Position Purpose: Within the Business Security and Automation department at StoneX, we proactively support teams navigating the world's fastest moving markets and strive to respond to their needs even before they know they exist. Nothing is stagnant. As the Manager of the Identity Management Operations Team, you will lead one of the fastest-growing teams in the company with a passion for improvement and an unmatched level of drive. Implementations of new Identity toolsets and services occur simultaneously and are devoured almost before set for release.
- The Identity Management Operations team supports Active Directory, Privileged Access Management, Data Security, and Certificate Management.
- This role is part Product Owner and as these toolsets mature, you will prioritize backlogs to balance resources with competing customer needs, continuously improve service offerings and become the Go-To for getting things done.
- This role is part Scrum Master as you will guide your teams to improve workflows, bring requirements and requests out of email and chat, and into visualization where obstacles can be cleared, and the rhythm of the team improved.
- This role is part Team Lead and as point of contact you will defend the team from interruption in times of major incident and outage while leading to solution via the examples of hard work, dedication, and integrity. This job is very much Coach.
- As mentor to a diverse group, you will strive to improve communications within the team, and outside of it.
- Your skills of developing team members will help outstanding individuals find their best self and grow the organization one by one while maintaining a broad technical knowledge across multiple IAM toolsets, and staying up-to-date on changing industry trends, philosophies, and legislative requirements across the globe.
- 1-2 years functioning as Certified Scrum Master for IAM efforts.
- 1-2 years working as an SME, or Product Owner for various Identity Management toolsets
- 3+ years' experience in IAM process design and deployment.
- Experience working with applications like CyberArk, SailPoint, Varonis, Venafi, Azure AD, and integrating within a Dev-Ops environment.
- Exemplary implementation skills including the construction of solid configuration documentation, test plan execution, and timeline management.
- Leadership experience growing 3rd tier technical teams.
- Solid understanding of Server, Desktop and Network infrastructures - Windows Server 2012 & 2016, Windows 10, Cisco and f5 devices.
- Experience troubleshooting network communications and protocols.
- Directory Management experience a plus - Enterprise AD, Azure AD, and virtual platforms.
- Hands on tactical experience resolving complex problems.
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment