Manager, HR Communications and Employee Experience
Manager, HR Communications & Employee Experience focuses on development, implementation and execution of employee communications and engagement activities across the organization in an effort to provide a top-notch inclusive employee experience. Will be point person for onsite events at Hollywood Park, as well as possible remote events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute innovative and engaging ongoing HR communications as well as campaigns and materials across multiple channels –including email, intranet, handouts, presentation decks, video and google hangouts
- Manage employee questions through various communications channels
- Assist in the facilitation of the new hire experience through onboarding (including facilitating orientation, managing leadership meet & greets, hosting new hire celebrations) and ensuring new hires have a consistent experience
- Plan and execute virtual and onsite corporate events including employee screenings, Fireside Chats, mixers, wellness events, giveaways (swag, food, gift cards), philanthropic efforts, and holiday events including company-wide annual holiday party
- Create and compile findings from annual Employee Engagement Surveys, quarterly pulse surveys, and other ongoing and ad hoc surveys to allow for all voices to be heard
- Help create an inclusive and positive culture through management of meaningful programming including employee recognition, performance management, employee perks and offerings, employee groups, etc.
- Help adapt and adjust programming to ensure employee and business needs are being met (e.g., adjust programming for remote or distributed workforce)
- Develop and recommend new programs, enhancements, and process improvements to continuously develop and improve the employee experience
- Oversee HR programming budget and spend including handle vendor purchases (swag, food, items for events)
- Create relationships with vendors and project manage review of vendors, platforms, etc.
- Partner and work closely with various members of the HR team as well as Corporate Communication, Marketing, Guest Experience and other departments to ensure consistent and cohesive messaging, culture and engagement across the organization
- Manage and partner on ad hoc projects as they arise
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources or related experience required
- Superior written, verbal and social communications skills
- Multitasker who enjoys a fast-paced environment and able to be resourceful
- Able to project manage but also roll up sleeves for administrative tasks
- Effective public speaking skills with demonstrated ability to present ideas and information in an impactful and understandable way
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with all levels of employee, management and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team as well as independently, manage time, organize and accurately prioritize work across multiple projects, be detail-oriented, work within deadlines and understand when urgency is required
- Experience using data to address business challenges and develop/adapt program/communications strategies
- Holds a passion for employee engagement and cultivating a culture where employees can thrive
- Experience with G-Suite applications
- Preferred experience with design applications/platforms (e.g., InDesign and Photoshop)
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.