Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help
As a direct-to-consumer product company that is growing rapidly, we need your help to scale our marketing. Every touch point that our fans have with Allbirds must represent what we stand for: Better Things in a Better Way. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an eager marketing professional to help us build magical moments for our customers to experience the Allbirds brand around the world.
To do this at scale, we need your help to implement tools and processes that enable a consistent global consumer experience of the brand while at the same time giving local teams the resources they need to activate the brand locally.
What does the job entail?
- End-To-End Process Management - Manage, coordinate and optimize the briefs process by acting as a conduit between brief writers and Creative Studio, Brand Marketing team, CRM team and Brand Activations
- Marketing Project Planning - Plan and structure work, and then assign tasks in Asana to team members with priorities and deadlines. Communicate deadlines and deliverables to the Creative Studio, brief writers and other cross functional teams.
- Stay On Track - Monitor the progress of different tasks, check in with teams to make sure everyone can deliver on time, and, if required, reassign or reschedule tasks to balance workload in the team
- Resource Planning and Management - Work with the Director Global Marketing Operations to plan and manage the Creative Studio workload. Call out upcoming busy moments and help plan for when the Creative team may need additional resources.
- Project Management Tools - Be the expert of Asana (our project management system), the Coop (our creative asset management platform) and Frame.io (our content review tool)
- Establish Best Practices - Work with the Global Marketing Ops team to gather best practices and measures from different stakeholders so processes are constantly optimized to support our markets
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A proactive go getter that makes things happen. You see something that needs to be done and you just do it. You don’t need someone to provide you with a detailed to do list.
- You are detail oriented, love to stay organized and don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- You have a curious mind and you love to learn through doing.
- You do not mind if things change and are highly adaptable.
- You take it upon yourself to solve problems, know how to break down complex problems into simple steps and actions.
- You are personable and can easily develop relationships with all sorts of different people and personality types. You don’t mind if people are more experienced than you. You have confidence and the ability to gain the respect of your peers.
- You like to brainstorm new ideas and ways of working.
- You are highly adaptable and don’t mind if priorities change regularly because you are always just looking to help out your fellow teammates.
- You have the ability to guide and influence others by keeping them informed and taking them along on a journey.
More practical skills needed:
- BS in marketing or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in a global marketing team - preferably working with digital asset management and content planning technology
- Proficient in Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets + the Microsoft and Apple equivalents
The pay range for this role is: $90,000 - $100,000 and must be performed in our Portland, OR corporate office.
Allbirds routinely evaluates pay rates, and the ranges are subject to change based on market rates and other considerations. We factor in a number of components when determining starting pay, including the job and level you are hired into, location, skillset, experience, and peer compensation.
When you join our flock at Allbirds, we offer competitive pay as well as bonus and equity for eligible roles, healthcare, retirement savings, and other great benefits for the whole being. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, please see the detailed list below.
- Health benefits include options for 100% company paid medical for employees: HMO, HSA, &PPO (with employee premium), vision and dental coverage for the employee (with eligible dependents at an additional cost). Company paid OneMedical memberships available for members of certain medical plans. Company HSA contribution for enrolled HSA members.
- Financial benefits include company equity for eligible roles, 401(k) with employer matching contribution, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, company-paid life insurance and disability for full time roles and pre-tax savings programs for eligible healthcare, childcare and commuter expenses.
- Unlimited PTO, plus parental leave, volunteering, medical & family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting.
- Support benefits through Modern Health (free coaching and therapy sessions), Employee Assistance Program and more.
Other Perks include the company discount (50%) on Allbirds products, reimbursement on eligible wellness expenses and charitable contributions, cellphone and more.
Please apply with your resume. We're excited to hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.