Manager, Finance & Strategy
The F&S Center of Excellence (COE) is hiring for a manager to support the Technology, Marketing & Product (TMP) organization. This role coaches and manages a team of FT employees that are dedicated to providing ongoing financial reporting and forecasting support to the TMP organization. Additionally, this role partners across multiple functions including TMP business partners, corporate finance, recruiting, and others in F&S to deliver consistently accurate financial forecasting, business insights, and develop scalable operational improvements that span outside the TMP organization.
Deliverables for this role include forecasting models, performance metric reporting/analysis, operational/improvements in execution, and findings packaged in presentation-ready content for executives. Additionally, you’ll be an integral player in important cross-functional initiatives and projects including a providing more turn-key solutions via a migration into Tableau.
- Develop repeatable business, operational and financial processes widely understood by all key partners and continue to look for operational improvements to drive scalable, outstanding solutions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to business partners.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and manage inter-dependencies on other company processes to meet work deadlines
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities
- Must be results and service oriented and have a strong ability to make and communicate progress with incomplete information
- Develop repeatable business, operational and financial processes widely understood by all key partners and continue to look for operational improvements to drive scalable, best in class solutions.
- Management of a team of financial analysts, responsible for providing coaching to the team and managing projects to a successful completion.
- Build out our reporting & data analytics capabilities through optimization of a dedicated reporting resource & using available technologies
- Provide meaningful analysis and reporting metrics to optimize business performance
- Align with COE worldwide to ensure consistency of processes, accounting and reporting
- Build strong relationship with the TMP Business Partners and Finance Business Partners.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics, engineering, etc.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience with forecasting and financial cycle deliverables
- Familiarity with financial planning systems
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in quantitative analysis; very strong Excel modeling skills for developing complex financial analyses and decision support models using logical reasoning
- Excellent written, verbal, quantitative, and presentation skills; innovative, organized
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.