Manager, Executive Communications
The Executive Communications team supports senior Salesforce Distribution leaders with their internal and programmatic communications strategy and execution. We develop content and resources that establish and reinforce company and executive values, brand, and priorities. We promote new initiatives, customer successes, and organizational achievements in compelling, creative ways. We support event execution with narrative development, executive coaching, and presentation design.
We’re looking for someone who can work as a team with short timelines to create content in line with this portfolio and help to our leaders and their teams achieve new levels of success. You’ll place special focus on creating internal messages & materials that help to break down complex topics and advance company-wide initiatives with diverse audiences globally.
We want someone who is curious, inquisitive, and excited to create clear and concise communications that drive alignment. We want a person who can engage senior executives with confidence, collaborate with matrixed teams, and shape compelling content across multiple formats and channels.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment as a writer, communications, or public relations professional, or at least 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing people and working with senior leadership
- Ability to support multiple leaders across the organization by crafting individualized communication strategies that drive their business objectives
- Excellent project management skills, including prioritization skills across many simultaneous projects
- Collaborate and drive alignment with multiple stakeholders from cross-functional groups
- Understanding of content development and editorial factors
- Good knowledge of Salesforce products, services, narratives
- Outstanding communication, people abilities, and sense of humor
- Eagerness to try new things and stay curious
- Organizational mindset aimed at creating processes that help provide scale
- Working knowledge of supporting leaders through high production value events
- Lead the design and execution of strategic communications and promotion plans
- Work with our direct and matrixed team to develop content focused on multiple Salesforce executives and company initiatives
- Engage with senior executives on communications strategies, speaking opportunities, and alignment to company narrative
- Innovate around content, presentation and emerging communication channels
- Coach executives and peers to produce and deliver impactful communications strategies and content
- Define and track content goals
- Adopt and follow shared processes, and implement new programs and best practices
- Respond rapidly to ever-changing priorities and leadership communication needs
Note: Candidates must be able to show samples of their work.