Manager, Ethics & Compliance
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Manager, Ethics & Compliance will help manage and execute YETI’s Ethics & Compliance program globally. The Manager will support YETI’s business activities while ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations in an efficient and proactive manner, focusing primarily on conflicts of interest, gifts & entertainment, training and awareness, and third-party diligence. The Manager will lead compliance related projects, document and update policies, procedures, and SOPs, develop, and conduct compliance training, manage compliance systems and tools, compile data and run analytics, manage 3rd party due diligence efforts, conduct internal assessments, and generally provide guidance to employees on ethics and compliance issues.
Attention to detail, strong communication skills, influencing ability, relationship building, and bias for action are core requirements of a successful candidate.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Provides support to the overall Ethics & Compliance program at YETI
- Ensures YETI compliance with the Code of Business Conduct, conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment, and other policy requirements applicable to YETI
- Maintains and enhances compliance policies, related guidelines, procedures, and manuals
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to implement compliance program requirements throughout the organization
- Conducts routine and enhanced 3rd party diligence for anti-bribery risks and restricted party sanctions screening
- Develops and conducts relevant compliance internal online and in-person training
- Collects, analyzes, and develops reports on applicable ethics & compliance data and metrics
- Monitors regulatory developments and provide concise updates
- Serves as a strategic and tactical resource to provide clear, concise, and accurate guidance
- Coordinates large scale projects from inception through completion
- Identifies and elevates issues, and provide general support as needed
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 6 years’ professional working experience in Ethics & Compliance
- Strong ethics, integrity, and accountability with the ability to maintain independence and confidentiality
- CCEP or equivalent preferred
- Experience assessing, building, and implementing compliance initiatives
- Demonstrated experience regarding compliance training and awareness activities
- Multi-jurisdictional compliance experience preferred, particularly involving the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, EU, UK and China
- Proven ability to provide practical guidance and solutions with a view to optimization, efficiencies, and compliance as a business advantage
- Demonstrated collaborative and relationship building skills, with an ability to work well within a dynamic, matrixed organization and ambiguous environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Growth mindset and a “hands-on” willingness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
- Excels at running multiple projects concurrently while maintaining priorities and meeting deadlines
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.