Manager, Equity Administration
Wish is looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Manager, Equity Administration to be a key member of our growing team. This member will assist in scaling Wish’s equity administration function as the Company grows globally. This role works as a member of the Accounting team, and collaborates closely with HR, Legal and a wider finance team. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, strong technical skills, and be one who takes pride in producing high quality work.
What you'll be doing:
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally.
- Own all aspects of the E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO) equity management platform to oversee all participant equity plan transactions (grants, releases, exercises etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO) database and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Manage, lead, and support the Equity Administrator.
- Manage employee communications and education. Respond to complex questions from employees regarding equity, grants, and transactions.
- Assist Legal in preparation of SEC filings, including Section 16 Filings (Form 3, 4, and 5) and 10b5-1 program.
- Partner with Payroll to ensure proper tax withholdings.
- Manage the Trading Window at Wish (in accordance with the Insider Trading Policy).
- Lead automation and process improvement efforts across systems to deliver information quickly, efficiently, and accurately in coordination with existing SOX controls.
- Manage the administration of global ESPP, including open enrollment, tracking/communication of enrollment status and contribution percentages to Payroll teams, purchasing of shares, and related tax reporting to Global Payroll Teams.
- Work closely with the company’s transfer agent, outside broker service providers, mobility tax provider, internal Legal, Payroll, HR and other teams, as necessary.
- Respond to questions from employees regarding equity, grants, and exercises.
- Manage the reconciliation of transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of year-end tax statements for all equity transactions related to domestic and international reporting.
- Audit support for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensuring that internal controls and procedures are in place.
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- 5+ years in equity administration for a U.S. company with global equity plans preferred, or similar relevant experience, with both private and public companies.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in process of obtaining a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience leading/ managing a direct report.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (think lookups, pivots and more) and proficiency with G Suite.
- Experience using E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO).
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to take complex items and explain them more clearly as needed by the audience, comfort engaging across teams.
- Strong understanding of global withholding, mobility and reporting requirements.
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, high degree of accuracy, adaptable, action oriented, and strong project management skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards across multiple jurisdictions. Experience with both private vs. public company equity programs is a plus.
- Effective and efficient time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals including various levels of management.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally, and meet deadlines.
Here at Wish, you are joining a team and company at a time of growth and transformation. You will love being surrounded by people who are as passionate as you are about e-commerce, technology, and a data-driven culture. Even if you don't meet 100% of the above, we encourage you to still apply!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.