Manager, Enterprise Sales
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is looking for a Manager, Enterprise Sales to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketing wizards, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical sales leader, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community. As Manager, Enterprise Sales, you will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for continuing the growth of our Enterprise product. You will report directly to our Head of Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of motivated and diverse individuals to foster an environment of success
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings
- Assist in continual training and development, including mentorship, hiring and career growth
- Help shape and further develop sales processes and initiatives
- Interview, hire and train new team members as we scale the business and company
- Deliver weekly forecast meetings and advise Account Executives on strategies to help exceed their goals
We’re looking someone with:
- 7+ years of sales experience (preferably within SaaS)
- 2+ years of management experience
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving environment
- Exceptional coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Excitement for increasing customer happiness and developing lasting customer relationships
- Proven track record of leading successful and consistent sales team
Read more about Figma
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.