Manager, Enterprise FP&A
Our ideal Manager, Enterprise FP&A thrives on analysis, collaboration, and effective communication. This role requires experience and passion for developing annual SG&A and Capex budgets, strategic plans, and quarterly forecasts. The Manager will support the goals and strategies of Deckers by providing accurate financial forecasts, business case analysis and investment rationale, and play a key role supporting Deckers Executive Leadership and their organizations. This role will serve as the Finance Business partner for our global Operations & Supply Chain teams and will also manage two direct reports who serve as the Finance Business partners for IT, Finance, HR, Legal, Communications, and Product Development departments. This is a highly visible role that will work with senior leadership to drive financial discipline, improved governance and process, and drive accountability to financial and departmental KPIs. A strong candidate will have a proven track record working in FP&A at a global public company with a complex supply chain.
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast for our global operations and supply chain teams.
- Manage two direct reports, helping them deepen their collaboration and analytical support.
- Develop insightful reporting that informs departmental leadership on their spend and operational performance.
- Provide business case analysis and capital expenditure rationale that ensures appropriate investment to support Deckers financial and strategic initiatives.
- Identify process and governance enhancements that standardizes ways of working, informs leadership, and drives cross-functional collaboration.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to exceed internal customer expectations.
Who You Are
- Proficiently collaborate with senior leadership to provide insight into performance and addresses needs.
- Exhibit strong organizational proficiency, adept people management, and exceptional analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrate proactive self-direction, aptitude for identifying process improvements, and orientation towards service.
- Foster a collaborative environment while being committed to fairness and objectivity.
We’d love to hear from people with
We are looking for people who have at least 6 years of direct experience in FP&A:
- Informed Decision Support: Possess a profound grasp of financial and operational analysis, pivotal for facilitating well-informed management decisions.
- Holistic Perspective with Precise Focus: Capable of grasping broader organizational processes while immersing in intricate details that underpin transformative outcomes.
- Championing Discipline and Accountability: Steer a culture of financial discipline, fostering accountability, and prioritizing impactful metrics.
- Technical Prowess and Data Mastery: Exhibit technical comfort in extracting data from systems, crafting structured reports, and bridging informational voids.
What We'll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$130,000 - $140,000
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Goleta, CA location. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.