Manager, Employee Communications
Responsible for developing and executing internal communications strategies and programs, including content development and management, effective use of technology in audience communication, and functional communications for the Mountain West Region. Provides communications and change management leadership in partnership with senior leaders in the integration of communication strategies. Collaborates across multiple functional units to design, write and distribute internal communication materials and messages through a variety of channels. Provides communications support for leadership meetings and events. Has accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject matter guidance to employees. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Manages Employee Communications initiatives designed to support key business objectives, long-term goals and projects. Educates staff on new initiatives, messages, goals and projects determined by senior management.
- Partners with senior management to develop and implement broad-based Employee Communications tools, providing employees with messaging and industry/competitive context for all key business initiatives.
- Demonstrates strong relationship building skills in order to identify, develop, and manage key stakeholder relationships, including senior leadership, peers and external vendors.
- Trains employees and counsels other team-members on best use of new and available Employee Communications tools and technologies.
- Writes and edits region/company-wide communications.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and is open to requesting and accepting feedback.
- Develops metrics to assess the effectiveness and impact of Employee Communications initiatives and tools. Recommends actions based on assessment of metric results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Expert level Word, PowerPoint skills and some medium level Excel skills necessary.
- Preferred Photoshop Skills; basic graphic design and HTML skills a plus.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $93,117.63 - $139,676.45
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.