Manager District Sales
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The District Sales Manager is responsible for leading, directing, and developing a group of assigned Account Developers in the selling of company products and the execution of marketing plans and programs to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are being met. This position fosters key customer relationships and cross-functional partnerships and participates in the strategic planning of key initiatives.
The District Sales Manager is accountable for safety, quality, volume, and revenue generation as well as proper reporting of outcomes to the appropriate levels of management to ensure expected goals are met. Overall accountability for leading the merchandising team is also an important responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches, trains, coaches, acquires, and develops account developers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize sales and profitability within assigned accounts. This is done through Red rides, market visits, goals setting, and action plan tracking. Sets sales goals, timelines, and target lists for account developers and tracks results to ensure timely execution on Speed to Market Initiatives
- Manages the timely execution of all sales programs and initiatives to ensure maximum sales and profitability for the company and the customer. Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to maximize sales, profitability and grow market share, space, and productivity in accounts while maintaining satisfactory customer service. Develops and presents sales plans to internal and external customers. Sets district goals that parallel territory objectives through scorecards and key indicator activities and reports
- Continuously inspects market conditions through market visits and scheduled Red rides
- Develops reports using Red ride documentation, Tableau, Margin Minder, HANA, and Webi reporting tools to inform upper management of weekly and monthly district activities and trend results
- Manages, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals and deadlines; engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training
- Implements continuous improvement methods and embodies company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership. Ensures self-development activities are established and followed by working with their capabilities manager and attending classroom and online learning
- Establishes behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensures that teammates are trained on safe working techniques in the trade; including but not limited to safety blitzes, evaluations, annual testing, Red rides. Ensures self-development activities are established and followed by working with their capabilities manager and attending classroom and online learning
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of CCCI Sales, Warehouse, and Delivery operations along with advanced selling skills
- Prior leadership and management experience a plus. Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills. Cross-functional relationship building will be necessary while leading, teaching, coaching, and executing the commercial plan
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid in-state Driver’s License; excellent driving history
- Knowledge acquired through 3 to up to 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.