Manager, Digital Solutions
Who We Are:
At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel—and perform—their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title—it’s a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we’re co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn’t exist. To do that, we’re looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We’re looking for you. Join us.
The People & Culture Digital Team is considered by many to be the backbone of everything human resources related. We love HR, we love technology, and we are the oil in the engine that makes people programs purr like a well-tuned sports car. The objective of our People & Culture Digital team is to transform, optimize and sustain People & Culture capabilities by designing Digital experiences and solutions which are simple, scalable and signature for our people. Within this, our Digital Compliance pillar drives org wide Employment Compliance initiatives and partners with stakeholders across the business to ensure system and data compliance is woven into everything we deliver.
- Manage Intake of Time & Pay compliance requests from the business and work with internal stakeholders regarding approval, rejection, or cancellation of the request.
- Evaluate enhancements to improve technology and optimize processes.
- Work closely with People & Culture new market entry team and local business leaders (i.e., legal, internal audit, asset protection, etc.) to coordinate efforts and support with sustainment of global policy and compliance programs.
- Lead compliance related initiatives and projects to address issues across a broad spectrum of global employment matters, working with cross functional teams, vendors and schedule requirements.
- Lead compliance capacity planning, continually assessing and prioritizing work and resources and relevant communication to all stakeholders
- Consult with stakeholders on compliance matters which impact digital employee experience
- In depth subject matter expertise in Dayforce Time and Attendance plus one of our people System platforms e.g., Workday.
- 7-10 years’ experience in an HR Technology function with a focus on data, system and process optimization and the enablement of people programs
- 5-7+ years of experience guiding HR digital solutions, including 3+ years of experience focused on HR compliance, employment law and policy development for large, complex, and global reach programs
- 5+ years of experience in people leadership role
- Expert understanding of local and global (preferred) labor laws and compliance regulations to translate policies to action.
- Experience with large scale transformation initiatives across P&C/HRIS
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies (preferred)
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.