Manager, Digital Media
Peloton is looking for a passionate and hardworking Manager, Digital Media, Programmatic to join its media team! Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, you will be responsible for driving performance and executions across Programmatic channels. You will have a deep executional cross-channel understanding of the paid media, affiliate, publisher and ad tech landscape across our global markets (US, CAN, UK, DE, AU) including data privacy regulations, and comfort operating in multiple ad tech platforms.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Peloton’s Programmatic activity spanning seasonal/evergreen campaigns and key initiatives including:
- Budget management and pacing
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Relationship management with publisher, vendor, affiliate and agency partners
- Premium inventory/deal negotiation and management
- Close collaboration with AdOps
- Activation of Programmatic media including optimization & budget management, testing and experiment design in partnership with our media agency.
- Audience planning, campaign management & optimization, measurement planning and data application
- Drive improved performance through ad hoc analysis to assess how we can improve performance on a weekly basis
- Manage campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization.
- Critically evaluate data sources, inventory and media platforms to create a competitive advantage
- Working with internal & external creative agencies to coordinate channel specific creative.
- People management and development, including structured career reviews & check-ins.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4+ years of digital media management
- Extensive experience using DSPs & ad serving platforms including DV360, TheTradeDesk, DCM (additional DSP experience helpful)
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, brand safety, audience management/DMPs, multi-touch attribution.
- Knowledge of advertising channels across affiliates, audio, OOH, Display (desktop, mobile), Digital Video, various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA) and inventory types (open exchange, programmatic guaranteed, PMP etc).
- Experience managing media in US and international markets (Canada, UK, Germany, Australia).
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns in-platform with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience with working with creative teams to influence content to deliver meaningful business outcomes.
- Experience with creative testing (incl. DCO), A/B and multivariate testing, optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience managing Affiliate programs including tools like CJ, Impact etc.
- Experience working with publisher partnerships, direct deals, pricing negotiation
- Excellent analytical, data driven strategy and project management skills.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations a plus
- Programmatic experience at agency trade desks or brands with in-house programmatic capabilities preferred.