Manager, Digital Client Experience
SephoraSan Francisco, CA24d ago
Through original thinking, pioneering action, and disrupting the status quo, our Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology, Sephora is a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the clients are always the focus. With a “Genius” designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (seven years in a row), we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry…especially with you on our team.
As a Manager of Digital Client Experience, you will assist in managing the features and functionalities for our website, iOS, and Android apps. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Digital Client Experience, you will:
- Support strategic planning - Assist in developing the strategy for Sephora’s future site experience, developing business cases for projects, and sourcing new opportunities.
- Support strategic roadmap projects – Build out the financial models to substantiate new projects; Partner with cross-functional teams, especially Product Management, to accurately define the business needs; Work closely with User Experience for the design of products; and partner with Personalization and Testing teams to gather their product input, define KPIs, and devise testing plans for product roll outs.
- Manage our in-year site and app product features and functionality budget - Assess new bugs and enhancements requests from cross-functional teams, define business needs and assess impact, and prioritize against other initiatives for execution.
- Drive site and app analytics excellence - Partner with Web Analytics to set-up reporting dashboards, prioritize analytics projects, provide insights and identify future opportunities.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of ecommerce, product and/or strategy experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business partners at all levels and across departments
- Excellent decision making and strong communication skills. Effectively prioritize, make trade-offs and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Previous web analytics experience. Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data.
- Previous experience working with Product Managers, UX Designers and Researchers. Ability to bring a business point of view to technical partners
- Passion for ecommerce and client experience
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.