Manager, Customer Success, Media Solutions
Fyllo is looking for a motivated self-starter to represent and quarterback client and team success for Media Solutions. The Manager will define the framework to drive superior client service through account management, relationship development, client retention, and upsell efforts. This position is responsible for defining the fostered growth of new and existing business. The Manager will invest in development and retention of individual contributors and will partner with several internal teams including the Sales, Strategic Planning, Trading, and Marketing teams.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves working in fast-paced startup environments and wants to help blaze the trail for future growth. Reporting to the VP, Customer Success and Operations, this position requires dynamic, strategic, and quantitative thinking.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Build on the existing strategy for customer success to onboard, retain, and upsell new and existing business
- Understand the department’s initiatives and execute them into actionable items across the team. Responsible for setting timelines, establishing accountability, and tracking progress.
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing, sales, trading teams to constantly optimize offering based on client needs, company goals, and identified market opportunities.
- Responsible for retaining and growing existing accounts through identification of strategic upsells
- Manage and develop talent-enable team members to think critically, think beyond the scope of their role, and confidently own their book of business.
- Coach individual contributors to grow and develop their teams within the greater Customer Success organization.
- Attract, develop, and retain superstar talent
- Oversight of Tier I client relationships to identify opportunities for crosssell, upsell, and Fyllo product evolution
- Provide superior customer relationships including the ability to influence enterprise account growth
- Create framework for effective, scalable account support
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success media oriented role
- Minimum of 1 year prior management of individual contributors
- Experience at an online publisher, ad exchange, ad server, DSP, or other online advertising roles preferred
- Experience developing successful leaders and ambitious teams
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to collaborate with team members and colleagues
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Well versed in media vocabulary and key performance metrics
- Self-motivated to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize various requests and responsibilities
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Google Drive
- Thrive in fast paced, dynamic working environments and enjoy working on developing-stage projects (with a clear vision for the ‘big picture’)
- Naturally curious with a continuous desire to grow knowledge base and learn more
- Possess genuine interest in Fyllo’s mission to help the world realize the full potential of highly regulated industries
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Home office stipend
- 401K matching
- Hybrid work schedule
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage
- Dental & vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter programs
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following this, there will be a 60 minute interview with your Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!