Manager, Customer Marketing
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of Customer and Channel specific marketing plans. Working closely with the sales team and our customers, the CMM plays a key role in driving revenue and profit for the system, while helping achieve our goal of becoming the Customer's most valued supplier.
- Ensure the activation of national marketing initiatives with Regional Customers.
- Develop and execute channel and customer marketing programs that integrate national brand strategies and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activities.
- Identify customer and channel marketing opportunities using shopper insights.
- Partner with Coca-Cola Company stakeholders to implement customer/channel insights and initiatives within the Regional customer portfolio.
- Develop execution plans for new product launches and line extensions to ensure that specific distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising objectives are achieved.
- Partner with Key Account Team to develop, execution and follow - up of sales plans of assigned customer base.
- Actively participate in annual sales/customer planning.
- Ensure that all marketing initiatives and plans are financially feasible – responsible for managing the customer/channel marketing P&L.
- Partner with the Key Account teams to develop and present initiatives.
- Assisting customers to achieve their customer plan on by offering merchandising solutions.
- Manage and address customer issues/opportunities promptly.
- Building relationships with marketing contacts of key customers.
- Bachelor's degree required; Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years in a consumer-packaged goods company, preferably in both customer development and marketing roles
- Ability to recognize, understand, and interpret shopper behaviour, brand strategies, channel and customer needs, and turn this knowledge into action and results
- A combination of brand, channel and or customer marketing experience is required
- Marketing experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Packaged Goods Industry is an asset.
- Demonstrated personal leadership skills and influencing ability
- Brand merchandising knowledge
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinking ability
- Effective oral and written communications skillsAbility to travel primarily within Ontario approximately 20-30% of the time.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.