Manager, Creative Operations
The Manager, Creative Operations is responsible for developing a best-in-class project management framework that drives efficiencies and consistencies among project managers, marketers, and creative production teams. The Manager, Creative Operations is also responsible for the overall effectiveness of the Project Management function within Marketing Operations.
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, and optimization of project management processes and workflows related to the production of creative marketing assets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish, document, and socialize key processes, guidelines, and best practices
- Serve as a dedicated, centralized expert for end-to-end asset development and delivery, bringing a consistent and effective approach across all teams and projects
- Drive best practices and consistency for creative asset development and execution by evaluating and improving creative methods and processes used.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure project success and identify opportunities to optimize planning, resourcing, production, and delivery.
- Assure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities
- Give clear directions and instructions to both team members and stakeholders with regards to external factors, to enable them carryout their duties effectively
- Create, gain approval, and implement project plan and execution
- Encourage contributions and input from team members and other key stake holders on the project and acknowledge efforts made by team members and reward them accordingly
- Track and report on progress to plan for the team and individual projects.
- Give clear and unbiased assessment of the movement and nature of projects in relations to production cost and expenses
- Determine the appropriate time to make advancement on projects and move on to further stages. Also, acknowledge when certain strategies aren’t effective and implement change of plans
- Carryout constant evaluation and adjustment within a specific period of time to ensure that both internal and external factors do not suffer
- Maintain direct and open interaction with marketing associates and leaders to make sure all resources needed for the project are available and also consider the negotiation of amendments to project plans to achieve best offers.
Knowledge & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- At least 5 - 7 years industry experience preferred; At least 8 - 10 years project management experience strongly preferred; 5+ years management experience preferred
- Knowledge of software tools and systems required
- The ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork
- Experience in communicating effectively with senior management
- A thorough understanding of the project lifecycle as it relates to the production of omni-channel marketing assets.
- Experience building end-to-end workflows within a marketing, production, or creative department/agency environment
- Champion the people and the project up, down, and across the organization
- Proficiency in project management platforms (Workfront), digital asset management tools and other design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience using data and metrics to measure project success, capacity trends, resource allocation, and identify process enhancements
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents 99,710 to 149,560 is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to the base salary, Voya offers incentive opportunities based on each role to reward achievement of annual performance objectives. A list of additional benefits can be found on our job posting and also on our Voya career page. All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That’s why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan – with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan – employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off – including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time — 40 hours per calendar year
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee’s request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities. Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes