Manager Category Management
Advance your career as a Manager, Category Management supporting our West division customers including HEB, Stater Bros., Brookshire as well as other regional accounts. Joining a high-performing team, you will use your analytical skills to execute category strategies in alignment with customer priorities.
An integral part of the WK Kellogg Co Sales team you will be responsible for initiating Category Management activities at our regional customers. Utilizing consumer insights, you will develop innovative solutions to drive business growth - all while building your expertise and network. We are looking for top talent in the San Antonio, TX area but may be open to other locations in the west region.
We are passionate about our people, brands, business, and outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader? Apply now to become a part of a best-in-class company that values equity, diversity, and inclusion.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Business Analytics – Knowing your business is imperative to driving results. You will identify business insights through robust analytics of the category, consumer, shopper, market, and customer information. Your analytical skills will serve you well as you develop compelling and profitable business-building recommendations.
- Customer Interaction – This position will involve a high degree of customer interaction. As a trusted business consultant, you will provide objective category reviews that strive to achieve mutually beneficial sales and market share goals.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will partner with the account teams to broaden the understanding of the shopper, consumer, and retailer and help to close the sale.
- Project Management – Your project management skills will be key in leading and supporting customer-specific initiatives designed to deliver category growth. You will present projects around product and placement.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High-level analytical capability
- Robust shopper and consumer insight experience and exposure
- High proficiency in using syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI), loyalty card data, and shopper panel metrics
- Strong leadership, decision-making capability, and a proven track record of success
- Ability to penetrate senior leadership level at the retailer
- Assimilating and interpreting data from multiple data sources into concise action-oriented recommendations
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or fewer moving violations within the last 36 months