Majors Sales Manager
ZoomRemote Office (MA) - Other5 months ago
We are looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven Majors Sales Manager with experience in the SaaS technology space. Accustomed to value driven sales, you’ll grow our business in this key sector by tapping your established relationships, identifying new opportunities and leading and developing a winning team of sales professionals.
- Hire, train, coach and manage the Majors Sales Team
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for Majors segment
- Accelerate Majors sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex sales cycle
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level – prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an Majors SaaS sales team
- Experience working with large companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications