Loss Prevention Specialist
The Loss Prevention Specialist is a pivotal position within the Loss Prevention Security department. The role holder will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a data driven strategy to reduce and maintain losses with the Group’s fulfilment centres. Driving a culture of security and loss mitigation. In addition they will ensure that the day to day security operation is implemented effectively and that the Group’s standard operating procedures are executed.
- Reporting to the Security and Loss Prevention Manager, you are responsible for each area of “loss” across the relevant fulfilment
- Engaging with, and influencing key stakeholders within the fulfilment centres to build and maintain a strong operational culture around
- Security & Loss Prevention
- Implementation and maintenance of Group Security & Loss Prevention procedures
- The ability to provide specific guidance and coaching to employees of all levels on Loss Prevention techniques
- Effectively works with all other functions within the Security & Loss Prevention department and wider business
- Oversight of all security functions within the fulfilment centres
- The creation and implementation of strategic processes to reduce losses across the fulfilmentcentres
- The use of CCTV and its utilisation during investigations into operational loss
- The management and supervision of security offices
- The investigation and resolution of all security and loss prevention related incidents
- Continuous review of the fulfilment centres for high risk products ensuring the control measures for these products are effectively managed
- Brief and advise Senior Management on all security & loss prevention matters
- Ensuing the security and protection of the fulfilment centres
- Manage all aspects of visitor access into the fulfilment centres
- Providing weekly, detailed reports to the Security and Loss Prevention Manager
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and analyse data, identifying loss patterns & emerging risks, using this information to formulate clear documentation and actions to reduce losses and mitigate risks
- Has a results driven approach, providing assurance that loss/shrinkage within the site is minimised in line with business standards
- Is a relationship builder, engaging and influencing at all levels across the business and supporting with 3rd party supplier management
- Takes a pro-active approach in the investigation and resolution of security incidents
- Is self-aware, continuously reviewing performance and ability, seeking additional ways to improve
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge and use of technology to support in all areas of responsibilities
- Acts a role model for the Security& Loss Prevention department, demonstrating THG’s core values, behaviours and competencies
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits
- 401K, with 5% company matched
- Employee discounts
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.