Logistics Sourcing Data Integrity Coordinator
The Logistics Sourcing Data Integrity Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing data from service providers that is used for reporting and scorecards and ensuring it is received timely and accurately. Primary interactions will be with the Logistics Sourcing team, contracted service providers, and Operations teams and leadership. Managing effective communication channels and persistency to ensure data can be used by the business are key attributes for this role. Additionally, the Data Integrity Coordinator will work with Logistics Sourcing leaders to deliver reporting and metrics that reflect service provider performance for the overall business and specific account needs defined by customers. Project development, planning and leadership will be required occasionally.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain effective service provider relationships at the appropriate levels to receive data that supports the Managed Transportation business reporting needs.
- Manage complete and accurate reporting and metrics data elements. Generate and audit service provider scorecards at specified intervals to ensure accurate reflection of performance for Managed Transportation business.
- Collaborate with Logistics Sourcing and Operations teams to align on required metrics and assist in development and execution of accurate data collection from service providers.
- Research data discrepancies to identify and analyze trends and root cause issues to resolve inaccuracies to maintain accurate reporting.
- Understand limitations of Managed Transportation and our service providers with data interface modes and explore and develop alternative solutions with the Logistics Sourcing Carrier Interface Coordinator and Logistics Sourcing leadership.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education/Job Experience/Competencies Requirements
Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field preferred if less than 2 years of relevant transportation or logistics experience. 2-5 years of relevant transportation or logistics experience is preferred with a high school diploma or GED in lieu of a college degree.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
- Written and verbal communication
- Planning and organizing
- Situational leadership