Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints.
The Marketing team at Yext is looking for a Localization Manager to manage our content localization process globally. In this role, you will work with the content marketing team and regional marketing teams to determine the localization strategy and goals for each language we support and work with external vendors to turn source content (typically produced in English) into high-quality content that is well-translated and localized for our priority countries and languages.
This role requires exceptional program management skills, customer-centric approaches, a keen understanding of the importance of localized content, and the ability to collaborate across teams and global geographies.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with external language service providers to ensure on-time, high-quality translation delivery
- Effectively manage localization projects, end-to-end translation workflows, and concurrent deadline-driven tasks for content marketing, product marketing, and web content
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, product owners, internal reviewers, marketers, and others across various locations and time zones
- Review, prioritize, and track the resolution of issues that affect localized content quality and functionality
- Create, maintain, and manage glossaries and translation memory to provide brand consistency and translation consistency
- Establish and continually refine localization strategy, process, and requirements
- Raise awareness about and implement best practices in localization and internationalization
What You'll Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 8+ years of experience in the role or domain (localization management, project or program management)
- Demonstrated experience with in-house or third-party translation management and content management systems
- Experience onboarding and training teams to localization workflows alongside developing and executing process documentation
- Experienced in defining scope and schedule while flexible in accommodating scope changes, interruptions
- Experience with UI localization management
- Self-motivated, effective communicator, detail-oriented with the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Solid project management skills and the ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities while remaining focused on goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret information from diverse sources to make decisions, plan, and find solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Adobe products
- Proficiency with Project Management tools (ie. Asana) is a plus
- PMP or CAPM certification is a plus
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $101,500-$186,000. Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.