Load & Haul Supervisor
Work with the Load & Haul Manager to complete the Loading and Live Haul schedules, including Grower and Plant notifications. In conjunction with the Farms Facilities Supervisor, ensure all maintenance issues are scheduled and completed in a timely manner. This includes keeping inventory and PM schedules in Megamation. This position is responsible for the positioning and the maintenance scheduling of all turkey loaders. The Load & Haul Supervisor will provide backup for the Load & Haul Manager, including weekly visits to the loading operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of the live haul tractors and trailers.
- Keep current on all D.O.T. regulations and changes.
- Maintain all maintenance records and files.
- Train new drivers and Contract Haulers on all Tyson policies and D.O.T. regulations.
- Enforce a comprehensive fleet safety program for all internal and external fleet drivers.
- Complete and monitor daily, weekly and monthly KPI'S
- Implement, monitor and enforce all Tyson safety and environmental policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Load & Haul Manager.
- Achieve predetermined hauling goals, including budgets, annually.
- Achieve predetermined loading goals, including budgets, annually.
- Achieve predetermined contract driver meetings and obtain necessary contract drivers signatures on all required paperwork.
- No D.O.T. regulation violations
- No safety audit failures on all Load & Haul equipment.
- Achieve Tyson corporate safety goals and objectives.
- Maintain 98% compliance on all KPI boards.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to learn new tasks on the computer.
- A valid CDL license is preferred and must meet Tyson CDL driver guidelines.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- High School diploma or GED, 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess solid employee relation skills (Listening, approachable, communicating sincere appreciation etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills must be present.
- Must be willing to take ownership and develop a commitment to excellence.
- Possess ability to solve problems.
- Team player. Must understand the bigger picture. How does the performance of my department effect other departments?
- Basic PC knowledge. (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Free use of all four limbs or equivalent use of prosthesis with the ability to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Corrected 20/20 vision
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
3er Turno (Estados Unidos)Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.