Life and Wealth Marketing Lead
You will be driving marketing efforts across two business lines, as well as the life insurance membership group PartnersFinancial, while supporting the overarching marketing goals of the department. Your ability to handle various tasks at a time and exercise independent strategic discernment is needed to best align marketing and sales to meet the revenue goals for the company. Your social skills and demeanor give you the vital ability to produce positive relationships with colleagues and clients as well as outside vendors. Your planning capabilities, marketing experience and influential high standards will allow you to be successful in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As marketing lead, you will be responsible for the following strategic and executional initiatives.
- Annual strategic planning and budgeting
- Partnering with various leaders to understand successes, challenges and potential opportunities to drive revenue
- Development of value propositions across products/services including positioning, messaging and target personas
- Development of strategic, integrated marketing solutions to deliver results – including overarching campaigns, collateral, digital, advertising, sponsorships, meetings and events, tradeshows, etc.
- Drive demand gen, lead gen and new opportunities for revenue
- Continuous competitive analysis and identification on industry trends
- Collaboration and partnership across:
- Sales and sales enablement leaders/teams regionally, developing targeted marketing that aligns with sales goals
- Team members across marketing to drive the development of content and assets across all channels
- Business line marketing leads, as well as regional marketing leads, to align marketing initiatives
- Marketing leads from non-branded firms across life and wealth to promote idea sharing and collaboration
- Development and execution of internal communications including executive corp comm, newsletters and updates
- Development and execution of national external communications including thought leadership, newsletters and updates
- Operational rollouts
- Development and execution of cross-product campaigns including cross-sell with existing clients and lead generation with prospects
- Marketing support for internal meetings, tradeshows and client events, along with webinars, coordinating closely with the teams responsible for event management and training development/delivery
- Management of content and upkeep across digital properties
- Measuring and reporting of analytics for marketing performance
- Additional projects in support of corporate goals as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Ability to operate independently, analyze problems and create effective solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity/experience with a broad range of tools:
- SalesForce (or similar CRM)
- Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform)
- Project Management tool(s)
- Workplace by Facebook
- SalesLoft (or similar sales engagement tool)
- Digital Asset Management System(s)
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or related field.
- 10 years of marketing/communications experience
- 10 years of industry knowledge
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.