At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As Licensing Manager, you will support the execution and maintenance of YETI’s current licensing partners, strategize around new business opportunities, ensure compliance with licensor requirements, and streamline production logistics. This role is highly collaborative and coordinates across multiple functions, including category management, legal, finance and supply chain. You will use effective communication and organizational skills to support the product creation process.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Own portal management for pre-production through final production sample phases in the licensed product lifecycle
- Track and manage annual renewal process in conjunction with Sr. Licensing Manager, FP&A and Legal
- Support execution of licensing testing compliance requirements including licensor portal management, sample tracking & organization, and cross-functional communication
- Learn individual licensor compliance requirements for product testing, factory agreements/audits, and contractual samples to accurately close out product submissions in a timely manner
- Play key role in assisting with management of SMU projects with Project Management team as it relates to special color development, design features, etc.
- Coordinate royalty reporting with finance, as needed including new license onboard training
- Ensure product hierarchy is updated and current
- Maintain and coordinate artwork updates and new product submissions
- Identify trends in the market for new license development
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 4 years of licensing and/or product project management experience
- Desire to learn and hone negotiation skills and tactics
- Knowledge and network within the sports, entertainment, outdoors and consumer goods space
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to balance needs and requests for multiple licensors/partners at one time
- Excellent communication skills and works collaboratively
- Develop analytical skills and actioned-oriented approach to data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.