We are seeking a talented, team motivated professional to join a specialty group of legal proofreaders, legal document specialist and legal workflow coordinators. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with an amazing and talented group of legal professionals with a blend of domestic and international presence within our organization supporting a prestigious global law firm, with 20 offices in major cities around the world, including North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Sunday-Thursday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This position qualifies for an additional $1/hour shift differential.
Job Summary: The Workflow Coordinator is responsible for timely managing and assisting with project submissions, providing project analysis, timely and effective communicates and manages the workflow of project submissions. This is a team environment with both individual and shared responsibilities, individual and team accountability for the overall workflow, performance and success of the team and operations. Working with a team of talented legal professionals, across multiple shifts and locations to achieve excellence in the delivery of services to meet and exceed customer service levels. Performance, service levels and operational success are measured on timeliness, accuracy, communications and customer services.
- Review, respond and analyze incoming submissions and timely communicate project scope along with the anticipated completion of the project deadline
- Coordinate and timely distribute project submission to appropriate resources across multiple locations, multiple shifts to ensure timely and accurate completion of all project submissions (24/7 operation to support domestic and international teams and offices)
- Create, monitor and track all project submissions using our project management tool to manage workflow, manage assignments to comply and meet project deadlines
- Monitor workflow to ensure volumes and workload are being managed proactively and anticipate in advance of any changes or situations which impact projects and project assignments
- Maintain control over project assignment and ensure timely communication is maintained on all project submissions · Performs quality control on project submissions prior to completion and project return. This includes developing, maintaining expert knowledge on the ability to properly review all project submissions related to different project requests for both document processing and proofreading submissions (Reference below the Requirements and Skills necessary to perform the expected quality control)
- Ability to work through complex documents and projects · Ability to prioritize various project requests and deadlines simultaneously · Demonstrate enthusiasm, aptitude, organizational skills and a willingness to learn
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills · Excellent verbal and written communication skills · Exceptional attention to detail in all workflow management
- Ability to properly communicate and interact with customers and team members effectively in a positive, supportive and professional business manner
- Adhere to operational procedures and processes, maintain knowledge base and understanding of all operational procedures and processes, including new implementations and directives
- Participate in training to develop and maintain necessary, specialized and advanced skills required to support the role and responsibilities
- Participate in project calls, team meetings and assist with various projects and operational initiatives
- Strive to increase skillset and knowledge level by participating in all training, performance and development planning and initiatives
- Assist new or existing team members with skillset building or problem solving to foster a think tank environment · Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by management and necessary to meet the needs of the business and success of the overall operations
- Microsoft Office Specialists. Intermediate to advanced, current knowledge and skills to demonstrate competency in the use and application of Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint required. (Ability to apply and use Word Navigation Tools) (Keyboard Shortcuts) (MOS) Certification a Plus+
- Manage documents and templates • modify existing document templates • manage document versions • compare and combine multiple documents • link to external document content • enable macros in a document • customize the Quick Access toolbar • display hidden ribbon tabs • change the Normal template default font
- Prepare documents for collaboration • restrict editing • protect documents by using password
- Use advanced editing and formatting features Find, replace, and paste document content • find and replace text by using wildcards and special characters • find and replace formatting and styles • apply Paste options Configure paragraph layout options• configure hyphenation and line numbers • set paragraph pagination options
- Create and manage styles • create paragraph and character styles • modify existing styles • copy styles to other documents or templates
- Create and manage tables of figures • insert figure and table captions • configure caption properties • insert and modify a table of figures
- Manage forms, fields, and controls • add custom fields • modify field properties • insert standard content controls • configure standard content control · Video Gaming Skills + a Plus. The ability to discern patterns, analyze data sets, and communicate findings to other team members are the essence of successful data-driven decision, pattern recognition, critical recognition, problem solving, strategizing, concentration, multitasking and social skills are all among the important skills gained from a video game environment.
Experience in working within a Citrix Workspace Environment (Virtual Computing Environment), Windows Environment, Network Drives, File Folders and Structures, Mapping Drives, Folder and File Organization, Desktop Applications, Google Workspace Environments and Applications
Our offices are located in one of Phoenix’s most iconic buildings in Phoenix. This area is a highly walkable location along Central Avenue in Phoenix’s Central Arts District with immediate access to the Metro light rail, an abundance of restaurants and entertainment venues.
On-site amenities include a fitness center, state-of-the-art conference center, café with indoor/outdoor dining areas, lush grounds with a park, onsite parking and 24/7 security.
At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations.
Founded in 1846, RRD is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
Associates Degree, or 2-4 years ’of legal experience preferred. Will consider a high school diploma or equivalent with advance technical and computer skills.
The rate of pay for this role at the noted location is $22.20 per hour. In addition to base pay, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include [a sign-on bonus of $2,000], overtime, shift differential, call-in, and stand-by pay. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.