From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by ensuring the operational effectiveness of our Legal Department. This position requires an individual with both comprehensive knowledge of the office suite applications and legal document processing. A working knowledge of office practices, in addition to, a high degree of skill in applying software functions to prepare complex and detailed documents is required.
As a legal support specialist, you will…
- Perform legal document processing functions, including uploading or copy; creating documents using various software programs, forms, or documents created through scanning equipment;
- Document management, revision, and printing of projects.
- Assist attorneys, paralegals, and legal support team with routine tasks when needed. Including but not limited to; filing, creating, and maintaining client matter folders and all related duties.
- Assist in opening/closing matters and coordinating transfer of documents to records management team for final closure and storage.
- Manage legal support team queue and navigation site
- Mail management – Read, sort, and date incoming mail. Ensure that outgoing mail is timely, route mail to specific messenger or delivery service and follows up on same
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com