This role will be responsible for setting priorities, general project/team oversight, and understanding/deploying the resources required for a wide variety of requirements.
2nd Shift: Tuesday-Saturday, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Manage day-to-day operations of the team
- Oversee staff of 10+ professionals
- Analyze performance and key metrics
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Proactively address, handle, and rectify all client and team concerns
- Champion project management excellence
- Develop and maintain best-in-class project tracking methods
- Implement processes and tools that increase efficiency and ability to deliver exceptional solutions
- Translate the needs of internal partners to the design team and ensure expectations are met
- Manage changes in priorities and implements plans to meet business needs
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new employees
- Share candidate and internal feedback as appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on all candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and deadline-driven environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Maintain professional conduct and a positive attitude at all times
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in area of business preferred
- 5+ years of relatable experience
- Knowledge of business planning, and ability to build strong, cohesive, and high-performing teams
- Experience within a specific industry and industry-specific software is nice to have
The national pay range for this role is $62100- $109200 / year. The pay range may be slightly lower or higher based on the geographic location of the hired employee.
The actual pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift and location. In addition to base salary, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include participation in a bonus, commission or incentive program.
RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.