Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis is looking to add an experienced, multi-faceted, motivated and capable Legal Manager to work closely with top-notch, dedicated professionals in a dynamic, fast-growing business environment.
Work will be diverse but focused primarily on commercial and corporate administration with opportunities for personal growth and adding more responsibilities based on individual interests, experience, and demonstrated performance.
You are a self-starter with meaningful prior experience at a software technology company. You will have worked on commercial and corporate matters, with the commensurate understanding of key legal concepts. You possess strong attention to detail and are execution-oriented and collaborative. You have strong customer/service-oriented skills and excellent drafting skills, able to execute policies, processes and workflows.
Primary Commercial Transaction responsibilities
- Work alongside Legal, Finance, Product, Sales, Marketing, Technology, and other internal customers.
- Structure, draft, and help negotiate technology contracts and related agreements, such as NDAs, SaaS agreements, partnership agreements, technology transactions, service agreements, and other commercial contracts.
- Review and analyze contracts to identify potential risks and provide recommendations for mitigating them.
- Own contracts lifecycle management (CLM) tool implementation, optimization, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that contracts are negotiated, completed, filed and complied with, including timelines, deliverables, and budgets.
- Manage and be responsible for the updating of the legal commercial contracts library and other template legal documents.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients, vendors, and stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution.
- Participate in cross functional meetings with internal customers to capture and consolidate requirements and establish specifications.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams on contract-related matters.
Primary Corporate Responsibilities
- Support board and committee matters, including the preparation of draft minutes, resolutions and other materials, the coordination of questionnaires, and management of board calendar.
- Assist with various corporate governance matters, such as company-wide trainings (including via electronic learning management systems) and the improvement and maintenance of corporate records.
- Assist with a range of sophisticated securities matters, including due diligence, document preparation and execution, and closing for securities offerings and other strategic transactions.
- Collaborate with corporate securities team on equity grant processes, varied stock transactions and other equity compliance matters.
- Coordinate on the compliance and corporate governance of our international subsidiaries.
- Work with cross-functional teams in response to requests for information from our auditors and regulators.
- Provide support for various additional projects, such as coordinating signatures, filings, and mailings, and maintaining our corporate calendar to ensure compliance with matters like state business registration requirements.
- 4-7 years of increasingly responsibilities and experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial contracts. Emphasis on SaaS vendors, consulting and awareness of data privacy issues.
- Commodity expertise in technology (focus on SaaS) for a fast-growing company.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong working knowledge of legal principles, research techniques, legal terminology, and IT terminology, with focus on commercial transactions, SaaS agreements, NDAs, corporate governance and compliance.
- Strong technological skills, including the ability to electronically organize and manipulate documents; ability to effectively manage calendars; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work collaboratively, multitask between shifting priorities, lead cross-functional groups, and operate in a fast-paced culture.
- High ethical standards and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of non-public corporate information.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A proactive approach to recognizing needs, anticipating issues, and solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to novel issues.
- Notary public certification, or willingness to become a notary (preferred)
- Good Verbal and Written Communication.
- Ability to implement policies, processes and workflows, acting under guidance from attorneys in the group and combining strong analytical skills and discretion.
- Work independently while using appropriate a level of discretion to complete projects/assignments as directed.
Salary range guidance for this position is: $101,000-137,000 per year.
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.