Solvay is a leading manufacturer of speciality, additive chemicals across the world We pride ourselves in asking more from Chemistry. To offer quality, sustainable solutions that make life better for all. We are currently seeking an intern to provide support to our legal department. This role will be positioned at our North American headquarters in Princeton, NJ.
- Work with contracts manager to review documentation
- Organize and file documentation according to area of focus
- Collaborate across legal entities to determine document management goals and expectations
- Provide support to contract drafting and adjustment
- Provide clerical support in various capacities
- Other duties as assigned
The idea candidate should possess the following:
- High School diploma
- Actively enrolled in a post secondary educational program focused in law (bachelor level achievement or above)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Possess ability to operate computer and related softwares
Solvay’s purpose is to bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. We can only fulfill this purpose with a diverse workforce that feels respected and appreciated, and has equal opportunities to work, grow and thrive. Our differences, visible or not, are valued. As Solvay seeks to promote unity and not uniformity, we invite you - regardless of background, age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, ability or identity - to consider a future with us.