WEBTOON is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 82 million unique monthly readers. We are a rapidly growing digital entertainment company and Story Tech platform with users and creators from all over the world. Every day we come ready to learn, contribute, and get excited about the opportunity to work alongside people of different backgrounds and work styles.
We’re a small legal team in a rapidly growing digital entertainment company and storytelling platform with users and creators from all over the world.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator who understands that delivery is everything; a team player that is confident, prepared, and ready to learn; a hard worker with strong organizational skills and is detail-oriented since we regularly wade in the fine print. We also want someone who is proactive and takes initiative who will help us anticipate and actively spot issues beyond the surface.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic copy of your unofficial law school transcript to be considered for the role.
- Support day-to-day business and legal contract operations, including contract and project management systems which may involve organizing, tracking, and analyzing various contracts, including distribution, licensing, and service agreements, and NDAs
- Conduct research and draft memos on various topics such as business and legal issues which may include Contract Law, Intellectual Property Law, Internet Law, Media and Entertainment Law, Privacy Law, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Brand Safety, and International Business Transactions.
- Basic knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred but NOT required
- Skills or experience in project management and/or contract management (e.g. DocuSign and Airtable).
- Previous experience in a professional or company setting.
- Proficiency in the Spanish language.