Endeavor's Legal team is seeking an assistant to multiple corporate legal executives. The ideal candidate has a strong legal acumen and an insatiable desire to learn more. Exact scope of responsibility will depend on the candidate’s demonstrated capabilities. This is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in learning about the function of a General Counsel’s office at a major entertainment/media company and interested in a legal career.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining a busy calendar
- Taking very accurate notes
- Handling phone calls
- Tracking legal projects and case dockets
- Other administrative duties
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle many projects at one time
- Desire to learn about the legal department at a major entertainment/media company
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.