We are looking for an exceptional administrative assistant to oversee a wide range of administrative functions for the Legal team.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You’ll Do
- Manage calendars for the Chief Legal & Regulatory Officer and Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, including, e.g., anticipating and resolving meeting conflicts, setting up meetings across time zones.
- Coordinating complex domestic and international travel, including preparing detailed itineraries for Chief Legal & Regulatory Officer and Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- Prepare monthly credit card reconciliation and expense reimbursement reports for Legal team members.
- Onboard, manage and maintain monthly accruals and expense payments for outside counsel and all other Legal vendors, including acting as point of contact for Legal teams for P2P system and managing purchase orders.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic filing systems, including those relating to intellectual property, corporate governance; develop new systems as needed.
- Manage the intake, tracking, and routing of Legal correspondence.
- Assist in drafting correspondence, presentations, and other legal work product as needed.
- Manage Legal team’s meeting schedule, structure, agenda, and follow-up.
- Manage and maintain renewals of State Bar licenses for all attorneys and other memberships for Legal team members.
- Other projects as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of four years of relevant law firm or in-house legal admin experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Expert level use of Google tools, including Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills working with all levels of the organization.
- Motivated by working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Tenacious attention to consistency and detail.
- Multitasking mastery with ability to appropriately prioritize and work under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and professional.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when working with highly sensitive or confidential information.
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.