Leader Contamination Control & Sanitation Services
Together We Learn. Together We Change.
Do you have experience leading teams in a complex business environment? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Leader Contamination Control& Sanitation Services to join our manufacturing facility in Richmond, Virginia. You are responsible for leading the management of the Janitorial Cleaning and Pest Management programs for the Philip Morris USA Manufacturing Center. Key program management accountabilities include the planning, coordination, and performance management of key suppliers.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and direct plant contamination control, sanitation, pest management, and related procedures and programs. Oversight of staffing levels, quality of cleaning, and pest management activities to meet requirements in alignment with our Quality Management System (QMS) and Altria policies and procedures.
- Manage and direct the Pest Control Program, including pest monitoring, review of service reports, and performance management of the third-party pest management supplier.
- Coordinate janitorial cleaning, sanitation and pest management activities with operations and key service Providers to ensure efficient scheduling of activities within PM USA's facility.
- Assess janitorial cleaning performances and opportunities against janitorial cleaning requirements, while developing continuous improvement strategies to improve the overall sanitation program.
- Communicate and present Key Performance Indicators to stakeholders and business partners.
- Create process improvement plans based on data analysis of current operations and trends from contract data to develop plans for process improvement.
- Conduct assessments and audits of current processes to identify opportunities for improvement and coordinating with other departments to ensure that the implementation of new processes is completed successfully.
We want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (i.e., Food Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Management, or other applied science), or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Certification and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Supplier Management, Contract Management in CPG Manufacturer or related field preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to gain alignment and inspire continuous improvement.
- Deep understanding of sanitation business practices including pest management and janitorial management strategies.
- Ability to effectively function as an individual contributor, member of a team and a team leader as necessary.
- Ability to use data and insights to draw connections in decision making.
- Highly developed analytical thinking to resolve problems, identify gaps, apply logic / deductive reasoning to execute root cause analysis and implement solutions.
- Ability to test and learn new approaches while effectively prioritizing the most meaningful work.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficient use of operating systems & tools.
- Ability to perform duties that would be reasonably expected in a manufacturing environment including (but not limited to) bending, standing, lifting, twisting, and kneeling. May be exposed to one of the following elements: extremes of temperature, fumes, odors, dust, and loud noise.
Alongside the opportunity to develop and refine your skills, you’ll receive an excellent compensation package. Benefits include: a competitive base salary; comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance; participation in our deferred profit-sharing scheme; incentive compensation programs; and a relocation assistance package.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Altria has a leading portfolio of tobacco products for U.S. tobacco consumers 21+. Our tobacco companies – which have been the undisputed market leaders in the U.S. tobacco industry for decades – include some of the most enduring names in American business. In combustibles, we own Philip Morris USA, the maker of Marlboro cigarettes and John Middleton, manufacturer of Black & Mild cigars. Our smoke-free portfolio includes ownership of U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, the maker of Copenhagen and Skoal, and Helix Innovations, the maker of on! oral nicotine pouches. Additionally, we have a majority-owned joint venture with JT Group, Horizon Innovations, for the U.S. marketing and commercialization of heated tobacco stick products. Through a separate agreement with Philip Morris International, we have the exclusive U.S. commercialization rights to the IQOS* Tobacco Heating System® and Marlboro HeatSticks® through April 2024. Our equity investments include Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, the world’s largest brewer and Cronos Group, a leading Canadian cannabinoid company. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals and individuals with conviction records, a fair chance at employment.