Lead UX Designer
What You'll Do:
Responsible for leading the experiential design of user experiences utilizing: qualitative and quantitative data to define problems, prototyping useful and attractive online tools and landing pages, and collaboration with team members and business partners to maintain and refine brand standards. Researches user needs to ensure the correct issues are solved and deliver new or improved products that meet user needs.
How You'll Do It:
- Develops and/or improves customer user experiences at various points of our customer life cycle.
- Leads user experience design projects to ensure cohesive user experiences throughout customers journeys.
- Leads the creation of prototypes, user research, and the translation of research and business requirements into user flows, wireframes, and high–fidelity user interface mockups.
- Partners with brand partners to create software experiences based within our brand guidelines.
- Partners with frontend and backend developers to translate interactive prototypes into code. Creates responsive designs that work everywhere.
- Monitors the competitive landscape to understand customer expectations and to spot opportunities for innovation.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Information Technology
- 6+ years User experience design across a diverse client portfolio and media, including print, digital, online-video, and social/content or related experience
Even Better If You Have:
- Creative/UX Portfolio
- 1+ years Credit card/financial services, Advertising agency, Project management, or related experience
In Lieu of Education Experience:
- 8+ years User Experience, Graphic Design, Web or Interface Design, or related field fields Minimum
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
All Discover employees place our customers at the very the center of our work. To deliver on our promises to our customers, each of us contribute every day to a culture that values compliance and risk management.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.