Lead Software Engineer
Coca-Cola is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. We were the first company to ever utilize coupons and for decades our marketing practices have been cutting edge. Today we’re using world class Marketing Technology (MarTech) to continue to market our brands to billions of consumers globally.
The Coca-Cola Company’s IT organization is in the midst of a digital transformation that allows our employees to use world class technology to connect our products to our customers all over the world. This journey is a very exciting time for Coca-Cola and our employees are big contributors to our Success and Growth. Our large, scale and complex environment offers an incredible opportunity to address challenges, enable innovative solutions to make a difference for our customers, leveraging technology such as Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), AWS, MS Azure, and many more.
To continue this digitalization, we are looking for Lead Software Engineer to join our dynamic team to help build scalable, cutting-edge technologies for today and tomorrow. This position is part of a globally networked team that utilizes deep technical skills to create and improve software applications that empower the Coca-Cola Company to reach our growth objectives. If you enjoy a dynamic, innovative environment, are eager to learn and highly motivated, we’d love to speak with you!
What You’ll Do For Us
- Lead design and implementation of new capabilities and enhancements within Coca-Cola’s Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) and Cloud environments
- Integrate AEP with Coca-Cola’s internal Consumer Data Services (CDS) platform, Adobe’s Experience Cloud ecosystem (Target, Magento, Campaign), and 3rd party destinations including: social, mobile, Google, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), and other Ad Tech capabilities
- Create Customer Journey Analytics dashboards providing insights to business stakeholders
- Lead and mentor the AEP Full Stack Development team members
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Understanding of Modern architectural principles including Cloud Computing, databases & Identity Access management technologies.
- 5+ years as Full Stack Software Engineer with experience of creating elegant, efficient, and testable code
- Extensive knowledge of AWS and/or Azure serverless products (network, storage, compute, database)
- Experience using cloud database systems and services such as AWS Aurora/Dynamo DB/Redshift or Azure alternatives
- Experience implementing REST APIs and web services
- Experience in dev-ops delivery/support models as well as iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Solid understanding of Git-based version control
Preferred Experience – if you don’t have it, we’ll train you on it!
- 3+ years Marketing Automation experience with Consumer Data Platforms (CDPs) including: audience segmentation & activation, multichannel campaign management, and real-time interaction management, and consumer database, work for diverse global companies preferred
- At least 1 year of experience with Adobe Experience Platform including managing Experience Data Model (XDM) schemas, AEP setup through API, REST & Postman
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Experience with personal (PII) data privacy and security best practices
- Experience with Azure B2C and Consumer Data (Consumer Identity and Access Management) is a strong plus
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources
- Proficiency in Jira, or similar Agile life cycle management tools
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.