Who is Pacsun?
Pacsun is dedicated to delivering an exclusive collection of the most relevant brands and styles to a community of inspired youth. Through partnerships with brands such as adidas, Brandy Melville, Essentials Fear of God, our own brands, and many more, we offer a unique range of product that all youth can express themselves through. We have worked with celebrities such Emma Chamberlain, Storm Reid, Jules LeBlanc, and A$AP Rocky to curate exclusive product. Pacsun ranks #3 as a favorite apparel brand amongst teens - #1 amongst women and #4 amongst men. We have a reach of 1.6M followers on TikTok, 2.5M followers on Instagram and over 380K followers on Twitter.
We are committed to continuously learn and take action through philanthropic initiatives and outreach to support and partner with organizations that align with our company values of good mental health, diversity, and equality.
We believe in and understand the importance of using our voice, platform, and resources to inspire and bring about positive development in our local and global communities. Through meaningful partnerships and engagements, our goal is to inspire and positively impact the people around us, near and far.
Lead photographer will oversee the execution of established standards and procedures in the studio production process and lead in future developments and implementation. Provide lifestyle and studio photography assets for digital and print usage. Focuses on site features, look books and location lifestyle imagery for both store and digital use.
- Partner with Art Director to provide leadership, supervision and performance management of staff of photographers plus additional freelance associates
- Work with studio leadership to promote growth and development of staff
- Lead the team in the implementation and development of studio processes, procedures and lighting techniques
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and usage
- Work with Art Director to create and alter sets with different lighting designs and communicate with staff how to effectively achieve new lighting designs
- Conceptualize, shoot and edit off-site non PDP assets for:
- Social Media
- com features, banners and emails
- Core signage
- Feature in store photo shoots
- Conceptualize, shoot and edit studio non PDP content
- Elevated lay downs with new textures and hardware and props
- Location PDP and Look books and landing page photography and production \
- PDP photography and production work on a weekly basis
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in a professional commercial photography studio, including photography team leadership experience
- Photoshop, Capture One, Bridge, and MS Office
- Experience with photographic equipment and lighting—Canon and Broncolor
- Strong familiarity with Macintosh OS
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and capable of working independently or in a team
- Ability to excel in a high volume, quick turn studio environment
- Overtime during peak retail sales periods is to be expected
- Must be able to travel for off-site shoots
- Flexible work options
- Dog friendly office environment
- Beverages and snacks provided daily
- Onsite gym, volleyball court, ping-pong tables, and a skate park available on campus
- HQ workforce of 60%+ people of color
- $1,000 referral incentive program
- Associate discount of 30-50% off merchandise online and in-stores
- Competitive long term and short term incentive program
- Immediate 100% vested 401K contributions and employer match
- Calm Premium access for all employees through 2021
- Employee perks throughout the year
- Visit our LinkedIn page to view many articles regarding our leaders and current initiatives
Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.