Lead Manager, Product Marketing
As the Lead Manager, Product Marketing you will head up the marketing team for Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells and new titles currently in development at Zynga.
Working closely with the game team field leaders and central marketing peers, you will grow the commercial success of the product. You will lead on developing outstanding marketing strategy and ground breaking go-to-market plans for future releases and content, you will be at the core of the decision-making.
You’ll partner with Consumer Insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely liaise with functional marketing leads to develop and execute coordinated marketing plans for our games
- Work with Product Management and Design to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product milestones, both when live and in production
- Partner with IP holders on co-marketing opportunities
- Analyze the performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to improve performance
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce outstanding creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
- Work closely with the game development teams and studio leadership to define feature development and the messaging and marketing of all key features
- Lead a marketing team passionate about product marketing, social/community, and creative
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant leadership experience
- A passion for mobile / video games
- Shown experience in free-to-play game marketing with a strong background of success and results across multiple game projects
- Experience in launching titles and working on live games as a service
- Understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention, and monetizing key product indicators
- Experience working with licenses and talent
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
**REMOTE WORK FROM AN ALTERNATE LOCATION COULD BE CONSIDERED**
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.