Lead IT Operations Analyst
Battle Creek, MI
As the Lead IT Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for isolating, diagnosing and restoring service for SAP BW Development, interruptions, escalating to higher levels of support where needed. Experience with SAP BW/BI, ABAP Development, BW on HANA, HANA Modeling, BW IP, ATPM, BW Reporting tools like Lumira and be able to perform advance troubleshooting on these tools.
Location preference is Naperville, IL or Remote.
Kellogg is progressing toward unleashing our full potential by the end of 2023. After this portfolio transformation journey is complete, this role will support Kellanova, a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles, plant-based foods, and North America frozen breakfast. Learn more about our bold next steps at UnleashingOurPotential.com.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide Level 2 operation support and coordinates problem resolution among other groups within the IT Sustainment organization.
- Researches, analyzes, and determines the appropriate course of actions for fixing problems, identifies and mitigates risks, and implements solutions.
- Documents, monitors, reports, and manages the resolution of systemic Issues. You will analyze and approve the installation of system upgrades and service pack.
- Works with System Engineers and Architects when issues appear systemic or cannot be resolved. You will also recommend procedures and controls for problem resolution or creates temporary solutions until permanent solutions can be implemented.
- Cross-Functional Partnering working with Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, Business Relationship Managers and Subject Matter Experts to deliver on business applications. You will use Kellogg tools and methods to ensure all deliverables are completed satisfactorily through the coordination of robust testing activity.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Experience with designing SAP Planning Applications using AMDP Scripts, HANA SQL Functions, FOX functions, custom functions in BW-IP and Embedded BPC.
- Experience in CBP Plans, different promotion types and Master data integration between ECC source and CRM System, TPM Specific master data and configuration for Trade Promotion Management. Proficient in SAP CRM CBP, TPM, TSM, TCM, TFM, BP&M, Middleware, Sales Marketing and ACP with good knowledge on TPM, CBP, CRM Middleware, R3-CRM-BW integration, with hands-on experience in SD billing, rebates, BW layout and reports.
- Hands-on experience in architecting and implementing SAP Trade management – specifically: CBP (Customer Business Planning), TPM (Trade Promotion Management).
- Experience in requirement gathering of end-to-end SAP implementation and data warehousing with exposure to CPG domain.
- Delivery of reporting solutions for business requirements in finance, sales, logistics and planning (A-TPM).
- Hands on experience with HANA Live and developing analytic solutions using SAP HANA and SAP Business objects toolset like Webi, Lumira.
- Expertise in SAP HANA data modeling (creating information models, packages, attribute view, analytic view, calculation views and data provisioning technology including SLT, BODS and Smart Data access.
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles.
Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
Let’s create the future of food