Lead Financial Analyst
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
It's time to join Stryker!
We are a great place to work. Fortune, in association with Great Place to Work, named us among the World’s Best Workplaces. This list highlights companies that have gone above and beyond to create a great workplace for employees all over the world. Fortune also named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in the United States.
We aspire to create a place where hard work, humility, honesty, a sense of service and humor are the talk we walk. We are a very diverse group with an amazing set of experiences from biotech and high-tech companies. If that doesn't pique your interest, we’ve got scientists, motorcycle racers, some serious sailors, biking enthusiasts, whiteboard artists, videographers, mountain climbers, parents, triathletes, dog owners, avid runners, skiers and snowboarders. And we're always looking for players for our "awful"-ly fun summer volleyball tournament.
We combine laughter with intensity and focus. We have fantastic office space in the amazing Redmond-Woodinville Valley (yes, free parking), down the street from “Washington Wine Country”. We pay competitively and offer full benefits to our Team Members.
Who We Want
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive when working within high performance teams. Dynamic relationship skills enabling them to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Relationship-builders. People who create genuine, trusting relationships with internal team members, business partners, leadership and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
What You Will Do
- Meet with department heads on a regular basis to review actual spend, and revise where necessary, forecasts of future expenditures.
- Analyze spending and month-end variances.
- Provide performance reporting and analysis, including recovery plans.
- Vet financial projections for business excellence initiatives.
- Provide project specific financial analysis and make recommendations in the selection of projects.
- Analyze trade-offs in spending and project schedules.
- Produce reports on labor and hours related to projects and development.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close activities.
- Ensure GAAP principles are adhered to.
- Prepare journal entries with auditable support.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze variances and provide explanations to management.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing as required.
- Capital investment analysis and financial modeling.
- Advise business partners on capital vs. expense guidelines.
- Perform complex Excel modeling and NPV & ROI calculations.
What You Need
- BA or BS in Business, preferably Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in financial analyst or related role.
- Cost accounting and financial analysis experience preferred in a Manufacturing environment.
- Comfortable extracting and manipulating large amounts of data with Power BI or similar tool.
- Detailed knowledge of ERP system transactional flow and resulting financial entries.
- Familiarity with QAD, Hyperion, Host Analytics, or similar tools preferred.
Why Stryker? “It’s the people.” That’s the answer you’ll hear most often when you ask our employees why they love working here. Come join our team in Redmond at Stryker!