Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things!
The Cyber Fusion Center is the heart of Target’s security team and a place where innovation happens daily. Interested in a culture that combines invention and creative freedom, ongoing learning, engineering excellence, and stellar outcomes? We are too – that’s why we work here. Join our team to take new application security solutions from concept to release, collaborating with developers and security engineers to innovate on helping defend Target’s network using cutting-edge technologies.
Our team builds incident response and detection tooling that is deployed across our environment. We work closely with our incident responders to fine tune our triage applications, and our detection teams to make improvements to our detection tools. As a Lead Soar Innovation Engineer, you will use your expertise to address complex problems and ensure continuous improvements for Target’s monitoring, detection and mitigation capabilities.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' of experience in information security, preferably in a role focused on security operations, threat detection, or incident response
- Solid problem-solving skills and experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership skills that assist with driving desired outcomes
- Thorough understanding of advanced security and network concepts (Operating systems, intrusion/detection, TCP/IP, ports, etc.)
- Experience using various digital investigation tools (e.g., VirusTotal, DomainTools, URLScan, VMRay)
- Ability to demonstrate expert-level analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and adaptive learning
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target’s needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team memberscore role will be a blend of virtual andonsite at a Target location.A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that’s notaTarget location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times ayear.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $105,800 to $190,400 annually.Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Findcompetitive benefitsfrom financial and education to well-being and beyond.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.